The Inner West Community Bike Hub is a collaboration between Inner West Community Foundation and the Rotary Club of Footscray, creating a non for profit initiative providing a bike service and repairs workshop as well as safe riding and bike maintenance programs.
Funds raised from the Bike Hub will support community cycling programs including the Footscray Community Bike Shed.
Our aims include:
- Share and learn skills repairing and maintaining bicycles
- Provide affordable bicycles, servicing and repairs
- Recycle donated bikes and promote sustainability in an active community
- Provide refugees and others in need with bicycles and equipment
- Create a place where all members of our community can learn about and experience bicycles and cycling together.
Bike Service & Repairs
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 10.00am – 3.00pm
Member Day – EVERY Sunday 11.00am – 2.00pm
Service prices start from $85.00. Call us 0480 158 569 or book HERE
Community Bike Volunteers
Tuesday 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Friday 10.00am – 6.00pm
All volunteers welcome. No experience required
Members are an integral part of the Community Bike Hub. Not only do members receive benefits, discounts and notices of events at the Hub, their membership contributes to our successful Bike Shed Program.
Membership costs $10 per person for one year and includes:
- 5% discount on Bike Hub services, repairs and parts
- Members Day – Sundays 11-2pm
- Bike maintenance courses (additional cost may apply)
- Advance notice of Bike Hub programs and events
- Member discounts from Lickety Spilt, Harry & Larry’s and Slice Girls West
Head down to the Bike Hub and join today! LEARN MORE
The Community Bike Volunteers program has re-opened however due to an oversupply of donations, they have re-located to 11 Mill Close Footscray. If you would like to learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Facebook or Instagram. There are various volunteer activities that don’t require a high level of technical knowledge. All welcome.
Our Volunteer Program relies on donations of unused bikes from our community. If you have a bike that you would like to donate, please bring it to the Bike Hub during our opening hours (above) or contact us on email@example.com