Members are an integral part of the Community Bike Hub, not only do members receive benefits, discounts and notices of events at the Hub, their membership contribution also helps to fund our successful Bike Shed program. Members can also help spread the word to our community through social media and word of mouth. Donations are always welcome as are volunteers to help with bike refurbishment, breaking down bikes for spare parts plus we would welcome any expertise in administration and support.
Any new customers purchasing a bike from the community bike hub receive a free membership
- 5% discount on Bike Hub services, repairs and parts
- Members Day – Sundays 11-2pm (Relaunching Sunday 1st November, 2020)
- Bike maintenance courses (additional cost may apply, details to be released after lockdown eases)
- Advance notice of bike hub programs and events
- Partner benefits see below:
Lickety Split, Back Alley Sally’s, and Slice Girls West…
- $1 off any coffee purchase at Harry + Larry’s General Store, 7 days per week.
- $15 jugs of Lickety Split Lager and Happy Ending Lager
- 2 for 1 pizzas at Slice Girls West on Mondays (dine-in only)
Membership costs $10 per person, per year.
How To Get a Membership
Please fill out your details, click ‘Submit’, then enter your Payment Details when the form pops up to complete the order. For all existing members, please enter your details again as we are using a new membership system.